Ever since Chanch met Giullianna we haven't been able to keep him from sneaking into the closet, putting on his cupid outfit, and laying around in various reflective poses for hours. Clearly in love, this little guy's heart may have been pricked by one of his own arrows...
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
poor kid
awesome - can't wait to meet the little guy in a couple weeks!
Hey Sarah and Mike (and, of course, Chanch)...this is Kathi Gray from church. I must say that he is the cutest darn cupid I've ever seen, although I'm fairly certain he may hate you in about 16years.
Our blog is rykatgrayfamily.blogspot.com. Come see us! (Ya know, since we live a block away and actually PHYSICALLY seeing eachother would be much too difficult.)
You're hilarious! That picture is super cure. I am so happy you found me. Do you guys ever visit Utah? If so we sould meet up.
I laugh so hard at all of your posts. This kid is going to be hilarious. And one day he's going to kill you for making him pose like this. ;)
What a perfect little "angel/cupid"!
Nancy
you guys are hilarious! We love the chanch even more now! :)
Post a Comment