Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Timothy vs. the Swings

So we took Timothy to the park the other day...Not gonna lie to you-I think that he was a fan.  Hopefully I will be able to upload the video.  On another note I tried turnips for the first time tonight-My life has not been missing anything.  This is one vegetable Chanch will never have to choke down these puppies.  They are nasty, nasty, nasty.  If this offends anyone by all means-send me a recipe-I will try again one more time.  But only once.  And now-Chanch pictures.


pretty fun
Whoa I like it.
This is way better than the lame swing at home.

I'm a swinger, I'm a swinger!  (ignore that; mom corrected me-apparently I'm just a kid that enjoys swinging.)

2 comments:

ryan and berni said...

he's getting big! what a cutie!

Chad and Teri said...

Sarah, you are hilarious. You make us laugh a lot.