

Howdy folks. Hope all is well for everyone. As for things here, they are pretty, pretty, pretty chilly. The furnace is busted so as soon as they download there will be some pictures of Chanch all bundled up. You might notice that his arms are folded- I sewed his sleeper that way; kind of a sleeper straight jacket. I know it sounds cruel but he can bust out of a swaddle like you wouldn't believe and then he scratches himself like crazy. I was tired of him looking like a victim of a cat fight and it seemed logical-and he doesn't mind.
3 comments:
whatever works right?
He's so stinkin' cute! And you crack me up. And I'm so exited that you called me tonight and that I might get to see you when you come out to SF. :)
That is so awesome, gives me some ideas for our 5 year old. ;) Hope that furnace is fixed, not fun. Thanks for the invite! We'll actually be going a different route, but that makes us feel great all the same. :)
Post a Comment