Sunday, May 31, 2009

A week in Big Horn or more appropriately-Tractors!

Courtney-here is an update.  So it's been quite a while since I have posted-but we have been busy, busy.  I am going to try to catch you up on things bit by bit.  Timothy and I went on a week long road trip to Wyoming.  We got to see Aunts and Uncles-visit Cerissa and the kids in Billings see Grandpa and most exciting-stay with Great Grandma and Grandpa Comin for almost the whole wee.  Timothy loved Big Horn.  He loved all the dirt and the crick and throwing dirt in the Crick and he loved that Grandpa has four tractors.  He would climb up and down those things to his heart's content and every now and then he would disturb the ditch digging by grabbing grandpa's hand and saying "I go?"  Needless to say-the tractor saw a lot of action.  Here are some pictures of the week.  We both had a great time and loved seeing Grandma and grandpa.
Here's a great shot of Timothy on the run.  Anytime we opened the door he made a sprint for the tractors.  

It was a bit of a mistake to let him know that these tractors could move.  He was content pretending until he found out that they could go.  By the end of the week I was exhausted.  this guy would wake up at 4:30 banging on the door to go outside.   He was in heaven!






3 comments:

Grandma Baker said...

Hi,

Loved those pictures, especially the one of Timothy toward the top when he looks like he is really driving the tractor. Four-thirty is TOO early. Good luck on getting through the rest of the summer.

Love, Grandma

Courtney Lukens said...

Hurray for new posts!! Love the pictures. Thanks for hanging out yesterday it was nice to visit! Hope everything goes well today... you'll have to let me know!

rain said...

Wow. I so remember going to your grandparents house...it looks the same as I remember! Very cool that you just went and took the babe.