Memorial Day weekend was really fun! Dad, Wendy and Will came to visit! Emery Smathers was already visiting here-she came for a week (yay) and as a surprise Annie and Landon sneaked in with the parents. We loved seeing them!

Dad, Mike and Emery built shelves. We went on walks-played with the remote control boat in the lake, ate good food, wrestled, played in the sandbox, road the fire truck, went to visit family members graves, went to a family picnic, road a train and head a really fun time. (I know it doesn't look like Timmy was having a really fun time but he was and Landon looks so cute I couldn't help myself.) We love having family visit!!
2 comments:
Yay, at least one of us posted about this fun weekend! :) I'm still working on it. We had such a great time, thanks again!!
So fun. It's really nice when family gets to visit. I'm glad you had such a good Memorial Day!
Post a Comment