Sunday, April 19, 2009

18 Month Photo Shoot


7 comments:

Annie Hatch said...

Okay, seriously these pictures are so great. He is sooo cute! I can't believe how much lighter his hair has gotten, and still red which is adorable! I hope I will be getting a pic for my fridge very soon!

rain said...

I love naked babies. There's just sweeter. Hopefully that doesn't make me sound overly creepy.

rain said...

Whoops, meant to say, NOTHING sweeter. So yeah...I definitely came off as creepy.

kiki comin said...

those pics are so sweeet. the photographer did such a great job!....well, that and your kid is super cute too.

Courtney Lukens said...

We love the Chanch! He looks to dang cute! That's for inviting us to your blog. If you don't remember our is www.amazingdos.blogspot.com!

Nici said...

Those are the cutiest pictures ever...look at those eyes!

The Baker Bunch said...

Cannot believe how big he is! And so cute. He looks so much like Mike! And so much like Sara!

-Amiane