Mike and I have gone to a corn maze every autumn since we met. In keeping with tradition we went this year and Timothy had a ball. Normally when walking with him we pause every few feet to examine whatever bug has crossed our path-walks are usually slow-but I don't know if it was the chute nature of the corn or what-this kid ran the entire 1.6 miles of the corn maze. We had to hustle to keep up.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Corn Maze
Mike and I have gone to a corn maze every autumn since we met. In keeping with tradition we went this year and Timothy had a ball. Normally when walking with him we pause every few feet to examine whatever bug has crossed our path-walks are usually slow-but I don't know if it was the chute nature of the corn or what-this kid ran the entire 1.6 miles of the corn maze. We had to hustle to keep up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks fun! I want his apple he is eating! :) Looks quite tasty.
That is so cute! I love your pictures!
Post a Comment