Once a year in the our town stocks the local swimming pool with fish. Brilliant! Timmy had an absolute blast. It was so fun being able to see the fish so well. You could totally tell when you were going to get a bite. Our cheesy marshmallows were irresistable. I'm not sure who had more fun-Mike-or Timmy. timmy thought that eating the fish was disgusting becasue they were so smelly-but he had no problems hugging, and kissing them. He was a stinky kid.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
We're having fish tonight!
Once a year in the our town stocks the local swimming pool with fish. Brilliant! Timmy had an absolute blast. It was so fun being able to see the fish so well. You could totally tell when you were going to get a bite. Our cheesy marshmallows were irresistable. I'm not sure who had more fun-Mike-or Timmy. timmy thought that eating the fish was disgusting becasue they were so smelly-but he had no problems hugging, and kissing them. He was a stinky kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, they get all the chlorine and stuff out? I don't think I'd be for hugging and kissing fish...but, it's pretty cute that he was so loving towards them.
Yay! You finally posted! Sounds like tons of fun, love the new pic of Timmy and Pete!
Post a Comment