Sarah and Mike,Sorry I missed your call last night. Congratulations! I'm so glad that your delivery went well and that the epidural worked. He is cute. How does Timothy like the new addition? We love you.Jeremy
Yay!! He is finally here, and soo cute! Congrats to all of you
So happy for you!! He IS perfectly handsome. Big "CONGRATS" to you and your beautiful family. I'm really happy for you guys, Sarah. Good work!
Congratulations!!! :) It's good knowing that there is someone out there that's going to be as tired as I am. :)
congrats, congrats..he really is beautiful. hope you are feeling well.:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sarah and Mike,
Sorry I missed your call last night. Congratulations! I'm so glad that your delivery went well and that the epidural worked. He is cute. How does Timothy like the new addition? We love you.
Jeremy
Yay!! He is finally here, and soo cute! Congrats to all of you
So happy for you!! He IS perfectly handsome. Big "CONGRATS" to you and your beautiful family. I'm really happy for you guys, Sarah. Good work!
Congratulations!!! :) It's good knowing that there is someone out there that's going to be as tired as I am. :)
congrats, congrats..he really is beautiful. hope you are feeling well.:)
Post a Comment