



He eats, he sleeps, he poops and we love him. Timothy loves him most of the time. Yesterday I was getting Peter to sleep and Timothy asked to hold him-I got him situated on the couch and gave Peter to him-he tossed or dumped Peter on Mike (who was luckily nearby) and crawled up into my lap. And Peter slept through it all. We are sure glad he is here. He is a great baby and I think we are going to keep him.
8 comments:
Pete can be Danielle's boyfriend. Fine with me. Great idea! What a cute boy!
Hi. He's such a cute baby. After we'd had Shane home for a couple of weeks, Jenna asked, "When is his Mom going to come and take him home?" She thought we were babysitting. We need to talk sometime. We miss you.
Jeremy
He looks so much like timmy!!!!
He is sooooooooooo cute......
Congrats guys.
He's adorable! You did so well, Sarah. You've have such beautiful boys. I'm actually a little jealous...I miss having a tiny one.
sarah how exciting!!! hope you adjust well with having two little ones... and both boys. just wait till they both can run and play and fight, then it really gets fun. i am jealous you have your new little one. i am so ready to be done. hope you get some sleep.
he sounds perfect..eat, poop, AND sleep? you sound pretty lucky! email me when you are ready to do your announcements!:)
Congrats you guys! April is a lovely month to have a baby.
sarah! peter is so cute, i am so happy for you and your growing family, that is wonderful:) ps, i am loving your bright pink coat that you are sporting in one of the older posts-so stylish! miss ya:)
Post a Comment