Surprise! We are expecting! Here is our little bun! He is due towards the latter part of April and we are so excited for this little guy to get here! Sorry it's been so long in posting-but between nausea, nesting and my cute little tyrant I haven't made time to post. I will do better but wanted you to see our little guy. I love that his little eyes are open. And he is totally a little thumbsucker. I'm glad I will have one that can self soothe. Timmy is super excited about the baby and pats my belly and give's baby pee pee (we're naming him Peter) kisses all the time. He did try to call him baby poo poo once but we laid down the law.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, that is so crazy how well you can see him! I can't believe his eyes are open...very cute! And bravo on updating your blog, I am super impresssed
yeah i am glad you finally are posting! i thought you died or something!!! whose ultrasound pics are the best. I am jealous that you have a name picked out and everything. Josh and I are the worst at that. I am excited for you. good luck this last month or so. excited to see him.
Congratulations! Thanks for the offer to stay. We are actually going through New Mexico vs. Denver. Mostly to make sure we don't hit any suprise weather. But, if we change our minds on the way back and need a place I will certainly let you know! THANKS!
So happy for you, Sarah! He's definitely the CUTEST baby in vitro I've ever seen--I've never seen pictures that clear, before. I wouldn't let anyone call him "poo-poo", either. No matter how funny. ;)
gosh, those ultrasounds are amazing. he is sure a cute little guy..and congrats, by the way!:)
Post a Comment