Friday, October 23, 2009

The end of a tyrants reign

I think we are finally getting over the swine flu folks, sigh of relief. However this next weekend could prove even more difficult. Timmy has been living the dream: sprite and popsicles whenever he wants them midnight snuggles with mommy and daddy, ice cream for breakfast and after dinner (the only successful vehicle for ingestion of tammaflu) movies in bed, movies whenever you want. Poor guy doesn't know what's coming. But we have to stop the catering because I fear we are creating a 2 ft tall surly, swaggering little despot. See photographic evidence. (and yes-he wears those sunglasses almost constantly, inside, we are not sure why)

1 comment:

rain said...

Swine flu? That's so scary. I'm way glad you're all on the mend. However, I think I'd be mad, too if my sweet deal of late night snacks and ice cream breakfasts suddenly just went away. I don't envy that time of explanation, for sure. So, are you going to get that other vehicle? I'm so. Freaking. Jealous.