Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week of vomit-week of chaos

These pictures have nothing to do with the post-I just felt bad for all of you Chanch starved fans-so I attached these pre-stomach flu pictures-His hair has been trimmed since then.


Okay-it's been a bit of a busy week-poor tim has had a nasty stomach virus which led to all sorts of excitement at both ends.  Poor guy.  It was too cold to play outside and he was too sick to go anywhere or have friends over so he got very bored of me and the house.  So sad.   Just to spice things up-Mike got food poisoning this week as well-poor little bunny...But the capstone of this week was definately dog sitting our unnamed friend's dog.  (Unnamed because they were mortified by said dog's behavior.)  There have been several coyote sightings in the green park behind our house.  Several months ago a cat was taken, two weeks ago a man and his dog were attacked and on Thursday I saw one for myself.  Needless to say we are careful with the Chanch, cute little snack pack that he is.  We don't let him outside alone at dawn or dusk unless he takes his mace-that kind of thing.  Our friends didn't leave a kennel and we had a party to go to it was around duck and I thought things like-the dog has been doing okay in the house she will be fine.  I came home to Timothy's diapers-his gross, poopy sick diapers spread all over the house-and dog puke.  Which is pretty much the grossest thing ever-digested human poo in dog vomit form.  All I can say is that dog is lucky that I came home before mike.  I have no pictures of this event-it is far too graphic.  
In other news-we got a boat-we are turning it into a sandbox-I will post pictures when it is done-already it is pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine the dog vomit mess. If it had been Cerissa that found the mess - she would have torched the place without a second thought.

- Jerem