Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pay it Forward

The first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade (or possibly store-bought) gift from me during this year.  When and what will be a surprise.  There's a small catch though. . .Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in.  Remember, only the first three comments receive the gift.

5 comments:

Annie Hatch said...

Hi, I finally made it here! Although, I have to admit that I did not put this on my blog because, let's be honest I really don't think I would actually get around do making something cute and sending it to 3 people. How lame am I! Sorry.

kiki comin said...

i am excited to get an authentic sarah gift.:) thanks for getting back to me!

kim said...

Sarah - Timothy makes a great subject to play with on this blog! He is perfectly cute. Hey, I've been trying to call you and have left messages but no response. Have you changed your phone number?

Nici said...

yeah! send me a cute something too! Thanks for inviting me into your circle :)

THE LEWIS' said...

sarah
so i hope you didnt take my post on my blog rude. i was trying to be funny. i am sooo glad i have access again. i dont know why i lost it because i was able to see it before. well thanks. also i hope the deal is the same. i make you something and you make me something. i think from the post i would still be your third person. have fun making your gifts. by the way your little guy is sooooo adorable. i bet he keeps you busy. we for sure need to come visit each other. when its 120 here in phx we will come and visit. :)