Sunday, November 16, 2008
Timothy's Birthday party!!
Well, Timothy turned one on Halloween-I can't believe that our little champ is one year old. I am working on what I'm sure will be an incredible slideshow that documents his growth and discoveries for his first year. It will include never before seen photos and perhaps some exciting footage. But first I wanted to post pics of his first birthday party. It was a blast! We headed to a corn maze with the Congdon's, Ryan and Sarah, and Natalie-it was awesome. There are no actual photos of the corn maze but here is how it went down: Cindy, Rebecca and I (with Timothy on my back) moseyed through the corn maze with no real intention of getting a stamp at every station-we just wanted to get out and we did. Out first, through the exit. Mike, Ryan and Sarah ran through trying to get all the stamps. They were competing. Sarah and Ryan exited from the entrance about ten seconds before Mike exited from the ext. Then we waited and waited for Mark and Rachel. Finally thy came-in about twenty minutes longer they had gone through all three corn mazes and stamped every single station. So they won-by a lot. (You should know-he works for a navigational tools place-apparently for good reason.) But here's a bunch of pictures from the party. It was fun.
Timothy was pretty excited about presents.
He took time with every present.
He was excited about every one and took a little time to play with them. (Even the root beer-thanks Ryan and Sarah)
The Congdon's got him an awesome pirate bath toy. He loves it!
Rebecca and Rachel
Clearly this slide was unsupervised. If I remember correctly-this did not end well for Ryan.
Mark got some awesome rug burns from this.
So did the girls.
Okay-Timothy loved it.
What a happy guy!
All the loot.
Timothy got a crush all too himself-and guzzled most of it. The rest made and orange stream down to his diaper.
Contemplative pumkin.
An experimental nudge.
Not too shabby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is just so cute!! Happy b-day buddy. Oh, and happy b-day to you too Sarah...I just realized I never called you back on your actual birthday. Sorry! But remember I was first!!!! (even if it was a day early) Love ya!
Post a Comment