Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mainely Maine (I did not make this lame adv. up-they use it everywhere in Maine.) I think it is mainely overworked

Oct. 15-25th we spent in Maine visiting with Jeremy and his family!  We had a blast.  
Here we are eating a somewhat ginormous sundae at Friendly's.  Shane had a particularly good time.
Chanch chilling at the airport.
I love this little apple eater!  It was really fun watching him get to know his cousins.  He loved playing fetch and following everyone around.  (He misses being followed around by Kierstin-her ever present"hey there cutie".  Priceless
He really loved being spoiled by family.
This is a pick of President Bush (senior's) house in Kennebunkport.  We drove down to a bed and breakfast for a night.  Thanks jerm and Cerissa!
This is a picture of us atop Mnt. Bradbury.  I could get used to Maine Mnt. Climbing. . . .a mile later and you are there!
We hit the leaves just right.  They were gorgeous.
I love this picture of Jenna.
And here we are at Land's End.  That's what they really call it.  Mike was a little bummed-he was hoping to buy a fleece.  If you asked me straight up how my Maine trip was I would probably say "Memories were made, friendships were strenghtened and good times were had by all."  Thanks for letting us crash at your place.

1 comment:

Sarah and Mike said...

He does have other clothes I swear-but I just love that sweater-so he wears it a lot. That's what washing machines are for.