Monday, March 10, 2008

We are alive!





Yes,yes, we are all alive and well here in the baker household and I don't even have an excuse for how long it has taken me to write-but it has been awhile. We have been travelling fools! We went to Mexico for two weeks-Timothy was a huge hit with the mamacitas I think that at least 75% of the country squeezed some portion of his chubby self. I will post pictures of that later-we spent a week in Utah and a week in California. Mike studied and took the bar and now we are home and hoping to get on a good nap schedule. I just included some random pictures of the Chanch. Thankfully he is still a cutie.

2 comments:

mckenzie said...

so darn cute! that last picture just cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

glad you are alive, I was really starting to wonder! I am bummed I didn't get to see you while you where in Utah....quick update for me, pregnant(3 1/2 months, and moving to san diego in 5 weeks) hope all is well:)