Tune in soon for Timmy vs. the bouncer and Timmy tries Rice
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
California Trip
Okay folks-we are having technical difficulties with our Mexico pictures-but I wanted to show off our California pictures. Timothy and I headed to Palo Alto while Mike took the bar-something about him wanting a good nights sleep . . .We did many fun things and a lot of them are sadly not documented on film. Below are a few of the moments that were! I got to visit the Nootbaars! As you can see from the pictures Taylor has grown and Tori is huge-little Natalie is a week younger than Chanch. it was a blast to see everyone and though the pictures can't show it-Tori was talking like crazy. (And Talyor beat me at the pretty,pretty princess game.) The love the Chanch-he's not quite as fragile as their sister so they got to take a bath with him and wash his hair and toes-sorry there are no photos of that coed party-but honestly. Looking at the pictures again, some of them he looks pretty panicked-I guess that's what bath time with the ladies does




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment