Wednesday, September 28, 2011
We're switching from man to man to zone
That's right folks-in the words of a favorite commercial "we'rehavingababyit'sagirl" We absolutely can't wait. And neither can she-I am on quasi bed rest trying to keep her in til at least mid oct. She is due to arrive Nov. 8th. That kind of explains why I haven't posted anything. I was sick first trimester-the we moved to a old house in the country with an acre and a pool and tons of projects that need done.(Crazy I know-but it was a sweet deal and mike needed a change-and our three year old has prayed almost every day since he could talk "please-I go swimming today" That's a lot of pressure. So I have just been trying to get house and family ready for this new addition and the blog has been sorely neglected. I'll work on it. The boys and I are super excited and Mike is a little nervous-mainly during the wrestling match some call sacrament meeting. I'll post pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YES!! I'm so, SO happy you're having a girl! I mean, your boys are freaking adorable, and you love them to pieces, but you need to even it out a least a little bit. ;) Just wait till you see how she wraps Mike around his little finger. She'll be a princess. I'm so excited! Congrats! You'd better post pictures! Of everything!
And I'm sorry you're on bed rest. That's really the worst, especially with little ones at home. I'm sending you good vibes!
Post a Comment