Monday, March 7, 2011

OUr summer vacation in California

Let's be honest folks-I've been a bit lame on the whole updating my blog thing. But I wanted to show off some pics from our trip to California. We found a sweet condo for cheap on vacation rentals-we spent every day at the beach-just an elevator ride away. Timmy was in heaven! We didn't go to Disney land or anything because we were so loving the beach. Mike and I spent a day at the price as right-but did not get on-but it was fun-we now have insider info. If you are wondering about my hair-yeah I totally buzzed it. Just wanted to see what it would look like-and I loved it! Since then I have been growing it out and let's just say there have been some awkward phases. But now too pictures..






1 comment:

rain said...

Love, love, LOVE all of it. Your hair, (I have experienced that freedom as well, and it's nice. The only reason I don't do it again, is as you mentioned, the grow-out phase can be really up or REALLY down). I think that sounds like the perfect vacation. Staying at the beach all day, every day would be my idea of greatness, as well. And your boys are still so little--I would think the beach would be SO much more relaxing than Disneyland. And, regardless of how weird this sounds, I love the naked boy pics...it makes me feel like they're so comfortable in their own skin. And that always says so much, I think.