Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love you Timmy

Love this Kid!














On Sunday Timothy turned three years old. I can't imagine life without him. He is a GREAT kid. And he has some serious intensity. Happy or sad he does everything with his whole heart and I love that about him. He is a lover and always has been- he is interested in people and is not afraid to say hi and chat or give random hugs. He also really loves stuff that he loves-like Star Wars-he loves Star Wars-I'm talking humming the Imperial March all day kind of love. He has serious enthusiasm for life. He loves his brother and dad soo much and makes us laugh a lot.
Favorite color-green
favorite expression-yes or no
favorite food-green
pretty much ask his favorite anything and it's green-but ask his favorite jedi and it's Master Skywalker
Favorite composer-John Williams
Skills-jumping, running , lightsaber skills, color and some letter recognition, typical three year old stuff. Though I think he does have a pretty keen sense of humor. About a month ago we watched an episode of the Clone wars as a family and I said it was time for be-with a jedi wave of his hand he said"one more" Were did he pick that up. I mean we have watched some of the cartoon and episode 1 and he plays lego Star Wars- but to already be trying to pull Jedi mind tricks-pretty awesome.

2 comments:

rain said...

Love it. Soon you will be forgetting he even HAS a bedtime. The Force is strong with this one.

kiki comin said...

so funny! I cannot believe he is three already!