Maybe you are wondering-what is Sarah doing to that boy? Why the frantic tears? What horrible traumastrophe has befallen poor lovable Chanch. Alas, this is his I want to go back outside and play in the snow even though I'm barefoot and already frozen look. Life is truly, not a bed of roses.

This kid's agency has been getting bruised a lot lately, though I must say-he seems to have particularly sensitive agency issues. And loud vocals to protect them.

Let me out!!!

The calm before the storm!

Look at his bum, you know he was cold.

Very hard to capture photos of this kid-even his snow boots and the snow did little to slow his pace.

Mid yawn-not bored but he was missing naptime. The Hammond boys, and mom came to play. Three big boys-Timoth was in heaven!

Trying to ignore my lecture about the dangers of yellow snow...

What an awesome day!!!
1 comment:
Agency issues. I have those all the time with my boys. I tell them, "No, you can't---it's dangerous," and that's exactly what they want to do. And then do. And then get hurt. And then they cry. Or they just cry when I won't let them do the dangerous thing. Either way, they cry.
Agency. You'd think they voted to have it.
Sheesh.
Post a Comment