Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The stock market



Chanch has been pretty stressed about the dow lately-so much that I've grounded him from CNN.  I love his little stock broker outfit.  These pictures during a Sunday dinner at the Kartchners. Jen is a wiz with photo shop-she took these as well as all the pirate pictures.  Timothy is walking!!! He started two weeks ago-shuffling from person to person and in between the furniture(this will be documented later) but just on Sunday he gave up crawling (he used to resort to crawling after a few falls when he wanted speed)and only walks.   What a little champ. So Monday and Tuesday he refused to nap and he woke up several times in the middle of the night.  I hoped that he just had walking on the brain and couldn't calm down to sleep and I was right.  He is curled up in his bed finally taking a nap-all tuckered out from the walking excitement.  Thus this post.  If he naps in the afternoon I might document his first haircut and more.


1 comment:

Courtney Lukens said...

Cute little guy... it's ok everyone is a little down about the stock market! Great pictures kudos to Jen!