hooray! congrats! he's adorable. thanks for letting us know. craig has that exact same outfit. it's such a crazy thing to have a baby. i'll call you and we can chat more.
Congrats Elder Baker and Elder Baker wife! Baby's are such an adventure! We are in New York and loving it (my husband started a PhD at Cornell). Congrats again and have fun. Kendra mikeandkendradixon.com
4 comments:
hooray! congrats! he's adorable. thanks for letting us know. craig has that exact same outfit. it's such a crazy thing to have a baby. i'll call you and we can chat more.
Congrats! Gee Wally, He is so beautiful. What will the Beav think? Sarah, 28 hours of labor? What a trooper.
I'm so happy for you two.
Kim & Kyle Vogel
I love little Timmy! I am so happy for you both! What a crazy year it has been for you!
Congrats and welcome to the blogging world!
Congrats Elder Baker and Elder Baker wife! Baby's are such an adventure! We are in New York and loving it (my husband started a PhD at Cornell).
Congrats again and have fun.
Kendra
mikeandkendradixon.com
Post a Comment